Andreas Hartmann wrote:
Hello Tarun,

Tarun Reddy wrote:
Hi,
You can do this way,
<logic:iterate name="Portal" property="deaktserver" id="srv">
          <bean:write name="srv" />
</logic:iterate>

This should work.

This produces an Unterminated &lt;html:multibox tag.

You sure you aren't missing the </html:multibox> ? Double check your typing.

Btw: the property deaktserver resolves to a
get/setDeaktserver() which gets or sets an ArrayList <String>.

I'm fairly certain your backing form bean property needs to be an array (String[] typically) and not a List for a multibox. (I might be wrong, though, but try changing it to String[] just to see.)

--
Rick
http://www.learntechnology.net