Hi,

This is probably a simple problem with relative paths, just do a view-source on the generated page to see what's going on. That or right click and 'view image' to see what URL the image is being retrieved from. I'd wager it won't be what you're expecting and that will be the cause of your problems.

HTH, Bart.

M.Liang Liu wrote:
My GOD!
The same thing  happened when I try to insert an image!!!!!!!!!!

Help,please.