That is irrelevant.  You miss the point.  You can run Flash dynamically by
varying the content.  Flash has an action script.  Gainty's point is
useful.  The fact that Flash or JS run locally is irrelevant.  In fact, I
create my Flash on the backend dynamically.

On 5/16/06, Dave Newton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Martin Gainty wrote:
> My cursory understanding of Flash is that it runs as a Gateway thru Jrun
Container I invite you to look at
http://www.adobe.com/support/documentation/en/flash/

What? Flash runs locally.

Dave