Can you see stack in your console? Maybe there's an exception.
Harsh.

-----Original Message-----
From: Shervin Asgari [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, May 26, 2006 6:20 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Blank page when trying to forward

Hello. I am having a problem. All my forwarding works more or less
correctly, but when I want to forward from one part of the system it
only shows me a blank page.

I am trying to forward to the domainAdminEdit.page. This page works from

another part of the site. But from where I am trying to forward it now,
I only get blank page. Could someone please dobbel check mye code to see

if I have made some clear errors?

In my struts I have this:

* @struts.action-forward name="domainwebsiteAdminEdit.page"
path=".domainwebsiteAdminEdit"
* @struts.action-forward name="domainAdminEdit" path=".domainAdminEdit"

I am trying to return an ActionForward

return viewDomainWebsiteEdit(mapping, form, req, res,
DOMAINWEBSITE_ADMIN_EDIT_PAGE);

public ActionForward viewDomainWebsiteEdit(ActionMapping mapping,
ActionForm actionForm,
            HttpServletRequest request, HttpServletResponse response)
            throws Exception {
        ActionForward forward =
mapping.findForward("domainAdminEdit.page");

        try {
            RollerSession rollerSession =
RollerSession.getRollerSession(request);

            request.setAttribute("domainWebsiteModel", new
DomainWebsiteAdminEditPageModel(
                    "domainWebsiteAdminEdit.title", request, response,
mapping, null, null));
            if (request.getAttribute("domainWebsiteModel") == null) {
                request.setAttribute("domainWebsiteModel", actionForm);
            }

        } catch (Exception e) {
            mLogger.error("Error in DomainWebsiteAdminAction.view()"+ e
+ "\n" + e.getMessage());
            throw new ServletException(e);

I appreciate all help I can get.
Thanks