Dear Scott ,

Thanks for your reply.

"If you're viewing the second account, why would you
need data for the
first account?  If it's a problem of losing the
customer ID for the
"

I need the first account data because it is in the
Vector of Customer bean. So the first item(Account) of
vector will be reset when struts reset the data.

Thanking You,
Chamal.