Riz.
Have you set the headers in the page to tell the browser not to cache the page?

-Richard

Rizwan Merchant wrote:

Hi,
I have a page with a bunch of orders, and each order has a "Cancel" button next to it and the status text of that order. When I cancel a particular order, the appropriate action is called, the order is canceled and the action then returns to the same page. I can see the page being reloaded (thru the status bar on the browser), but the status text (which should now say "Canceled") for the order remains the same until I hit "Refresh" again (or come back to the page by navigating to it). Is it possible that the browser is caching the status text and how can I overcome this problem?

Thanks,
-Riz.