Try putting this in your <head> </head> of your jsp

-Richard

-----Original Message-----
From: Rizwan Merchant [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, June 12, 2006 1:34 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: Page does not refresh after action

Hi,
I tried setting the response headers in the action before forwarding to
the appropriate jsp page...but the pages are still cached for some
reason...here is what i did..please can you tell me what I am doing wrong.
Thanks.

In the action method...
        request.setAttribute("orders", orders);
        response.setHeader("Cache-Control", "no-cache");
        response.setHeader("Pragma","no-cache");
        response.setHeader("Cache-Control","no-store");
        return mapping.findForward("edit_cancel_list");

In the jsp...

<%@ include file="/taglibs.jsp"%>
<head>
<META HTTP-EQUIV="PRAGMA" CONTENT="NO-CACHE"/>
</head>
<script>
.
.