Hi folks!
I'm having a little problem with a jsp.
My FormBean has a List of Strings as value.
Now I would like to iterate over the elements of that list, creating a text-field for every element the list contains.
At the moment I can online write out the elements using this code-snippet:
<logic:iterate name="FormBean" property="stringList" id="str">
<bean:write name="str" />
</logig:iterate>

Just putting in <html:text name="str" property="fooBar"> doesn't work, because the str-String-Object doesn't have getter or setter for it's value, so I didn't find an substitute for fooBar that works. I pretty sure that there is an easier way than writing a wrapper for String with getter and setter.

I searched the Mailing-List and googled around a bit, but didn't find something useful.

Hope you can help me,

Thank you very much,

Regards,
Florian