Oh, I agree... this is only the kind of solution I'd dream up with some crazy requirement, as there seems to be in the OP :) I can't imagine what design criteria would say you can't put an object in ANY scope!

But, if that's the case, it's time for some creative/wacky (depending on your point of view) ideas :)

Frank

Scott Van Wart wrote:
Frank W. Zammetti wrote:
One option might be a static HashTable in some class... key the table by some calculated ID representing the request.. for that, see the RequestHelpers.generateGUID() method in Java Web Parts:

Scott Van Wart wrote:
Sonu S wrote:
I can not store bean in request or session or any scope (design issues...)
If you can't store the bean in any scope, then you really have no way of getting anything from the action to the jsp... I see no solution to your problem with this constraint.
That sounds nasty... no offense Frank, but I hope we both misinterpreted his original message! :)

- Scott

Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect
Omnytex Technologies