You can use...

There are no tag libraries in Struts for AJAX.

Thanks and regards,
Pazhanikanthan. P (Paz)

Consultant for AXA,
HCL Australia Services Pty. Ltd.
Off   : +61-3-9618-4085
Mob : +61-0411-354-838

chamal desilva <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
03/07/2006 01:57 PM

        To:     user@struts.apache.org
        cc:
        Subject:        Struts and AJAX

Hi,

Can I use struts with AJAX. Does struts has classes
and tags for AJAX or do I have write my own code.

Thanking You,
Chamal.