You write:
 >>Can someone explain me this? Both form extend ActionForm and both actions
 >>extend a common action.

Vinicius, I think you need to refer to my previous email: ActionForm does not
validate. You need to extend from ValidatorActionForm or ValidatorForm. The
first valdiates based on URI, the second on the form name.

Paul

Vinicius Carvalho <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Well, I've just quit the
validation on strtuts (based on
commons-validator). So I've decided to use dumb manual validation.

Well problem is, I still can't get one of my forms to validate!!!!!

HereĀ“ my struts-config:

type="com.synos.pbh.opdigital.view.form.votacao.CadastrarVotanteForm">

type="com.synos.pbh.opdigital.view.form.mailing.VisitanteForm">

type="com.synos.pbh.opdigital.view.action.votacao.CadastrarVotante"
name="cadastrarVotanteForm" input="/cadastroVotante.do">

validate="true"
type="com.synos.pbh.opdigital.view.action.mailing.ConfirmarCadastroVisitanteAction"
name="cadastrarVisitanteForm" input="/cadastroVisitante.do">

What's really pissing me off is that the first formbean/action mapping
is just ignoring the validate phase, but the second don't. Can someone
explain me this? Both form extend ActionForm and both actions extend a
common action.

How come this be possible? Please, I tried everthing I know and
nothing seems to make it work, I must be missing a spot somewhere,
just can't find it.

Regards