I have a MainTemplate.jsp with header, body, footer in it. Weird thing is it
seems that even though I put taglib declaration in my header.jsp, as in ...

<%@ taglib uri="http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/tags-html"; prefix="html" %>

I still also have to put taglibs declaration in the subBody.jsp or else my
struts tags like <html> and <bean> don't work!  Why is this?  Is this
correct?  If I have to do this in all my sub.jsp's then why even use Tiles?
I want to put all my taglibs declaration once, at the header, and not in
every sub.jsp. Is this the way Tiles works? It renders each sub-jsp first
then plugs everything in; or it plugs everything in, then renders it as a
whole single jsp page? Thanks.