I've seen the LazyValidatorForm referenced on a number of websites.  I
actually tried it before I tried the LazyDynaBean, but it causes an
exception.  Apparently there's some related class missing?  Here's what I
get from tomcat when I try to use it:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/commons/validator/ValidatorException

The rest of the stack trace seems to indicate it's coming from a JSP,
presumably the one my strut forwards to.  My understanding of
LazyValidatorForm is that it is now a full part of struts, so I assume it's
in the struts libs, which are definately installed.  I'm obviously missing
something here...  Do I need to enable the validator?  I was planning on
doing validation myself inside the strut.

Thanks again,
Ryan