From: Yanroy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, July 11, 2006 1:53 PM
To: user@struts.apache.org
Subject: RE: how do I use a LazyDynaBean as an ActionForm?

I've seen the LazyValidatorForm referenced on a number of websites.  I
actually tried it before I tried the LazyDynaBean, but it causes an
exception.  Apparently there's some related class missing?  Here's what
I get from tomcat when I try to use it:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/commons/validator/ValidatorException

The rest of the stack trace seems to indicate it's coming from a JSP,
presumably the one my strut forwards to.  My understanding of
LazyValidatorForm is that it is now a full part of struts, so I assume
it's in the struts libs, which are definately installed.  I'm obviously
missing something here...  Do I need to enable the validator?  I was
planning on doing validation myself inside the strut.

Thanks again,
Ryan

The information contained in this message may be privileged,
confidential, and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient, or any employee or agent
you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or
received this communication in error, please notify us immediately

Thank you. Paychex, Inc.