From: Justin Chin
Sent: Wednesday, July 12, 2006 4:16 AM
To: user@struts.apache.org
Subject: bean access in tile def?

Folks,

I have a message in a jsp which require a dynamic attribute that I set
on a bean from an action class.  I want to use that bean within the
tiles definition file.  Is that possible?  So for example, this is what
I would do in my jsp to get the dynamic attribute:

[...]

I want to set "directions" dynamically from a bean which I stuff into
the session.  Is that possible, or am I totally off here?

Thanks,

Justin