Hi,

I am using struts for my application. I have 3 buttons in my form i.e
prev,next,clear.
I read few articles and found that Lookup dispatch action will be the best
option to use.

I have few concerns using lookupdispatch action,
1. Will I be able to validate using struts validator?
2. I need to validate only when next button is hit, is that possible?

Is there any tutorial avialable for using lookup dispatch action.

Thanks
Mosho