Great marketing!  This reminds me of those "...for Dummies" books.  To
download, like buying those books, is to submit to the idea that you are, in
all likelyhood, an idiot.

On 7/28/06, Larry Meadors <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

How about "Software by idiots for idiots...download here."

Larry

On 7/28/06, Thomas Joseph <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I have often felt that, we need a slogan for the Open Source. Something
like how Frank has for Java Web Parts - "Supplying the wheel, so you don't
have to reinvent it!".