Just pass the variable jsMessage(remove the quotes)  i.e.
confirmationMessage(jsMessage)">

and use this variable in javascript.

On 9/7/06, Chetan Pandey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi All:

I want to pass a Variable to my Javascript Function in the following manner

confirmationMessage('jsMessage')">

Where jsmessage= " Are you sure you want to delete?"

Currently the Confirm-Box is printing "jmessage".

How do I force it to print the contents of "jmessage".

I also tried using

return confirmationMessage('${jsMessage}')

with no help. It showed '${jsMessage}' in the Confirm Box.

Please tell me how to pass value of 'jsMessage'

Thanks.

Chetan

--
Regards