Can't you just use the 'required' validation rule? Or possibly a validwhen with something like *this* != null and *tihs*.length >= 1? Admittedly I haven't tried either, though.

L.

Paul Benedict wrote:
I've always wanted this feature myself. However, no such validation exists.. but if you write it, you could share it back to the Struts community.

So you'll have to add this validation yourself by override the validate() method of your form, checking the property's length; if it is not null then add your message to the existing error messages.

Paul

Mississippi John Hurt wrote:
Can struts validator validate that at least one checkbox in a set is
checked? I guess somehow it has to validate that a String[] array property
of the form has size of 1 or more, but I dont know how.