Hi All,

      I need to set <html:link> as a post method, caz I need to avoid the
parameter values to be
catched in the histories in case of the GET method request.

can anyone send me some suggestions.

Thanks,
Thanigai M.

This electronic mail message is intended solely for the named recipients and
may contain
confidential and proprietary business information of eFunds Corporation and all
its subsidiaries.If
you are not a named recipient, please notify the sender immediately.You may not
disclose the
contents to any other person; use this electronic mail message or its contents
for any other
purpose; or further store or copy its contents in any medium