(ActionComponent.java:137)

is

writer.flush();

which implies a problem with the result rather than the action.

Does the exception go away if executeResult is false?

-Ted.

On 10/18/06, Mark Menard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 10/18/06 8:16 PM, "Ted Husted" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> If you are using the Menu action site-wide, you might want to put it
> in the default "empty" namespace, which is always checked, so you
> would not need to specify the namespace.
>
> * http://cwiki.apache.org/WW/namespace-configuration.html

That did not work.

I tried declaring the <package> without a namespace, with namespace="/". I
can reach the action directly, but the action tag still fails with the
NullPointerException.

Mark

HTH, Ted.
* http://www.husted.com/struts/