Hi all I am using struts 1.2.9 and starting to work on error validation.  So
far I have my login page using:

etc etc etc.

I was wondering firstly Is this still the best manner in which to display
errors ?

The second question which has more to do with the title is
How does one use error validation on fields that are iterated ?

As an example if I have 3 fields where a team has to enter a score, I want
to ensure that the only values that are entered beside each field is a
number.  If any of those fields have other than a number I want the error to
appear only beside that particular field.  Is this something that can be
done with error validation ?  I am looking around for examples but most
examples are quite dated and I am trying to use the best things available to
me.

thanks in advance.
Adam