Hi to all, im using sitemesh and i have a little problems with excludes
I have an action that load some data from a db and then goes to a jsp page.

       <action name="LoadSomeDataAndGoToJSP" class="test.TestAction">
            <result>/private/someJSP.jsp</result>
        </action>

i put in the exclude section of the decorators.xml this page
/private/someJSP.jsp
but sitemesh decores it.

    <excludes>
        <pattern/private/someJSP.jsp</pattern>
    </excludes>

then i put this, and it works, sitemesh doesnt decorate it. the problem is
that i dont want to put
the action. I want to put only the JSP page.

    <excludes>
        <pattern/LoadSomeDataAndGoToJSP!input.action</pattern>
    </excludes>

Well, help welcome.

Regards,

    Juan.

PD: i must tell that sitemesh is fantastic, no more putting in my pages
<jsp:include>.......its amazing....