The form tag is as follows in the JSP: <s:form action="register">...

There are only a few fields, and using either register!* or register_*
gives me the same in the debugger. Each of the setters/getters is called
(for setting values, then re-displaying the values), but the execute
method is never called. It is as if, my execute method signature is
wrong because it is not invoked, it appears that another method is
invoked that returns "input". The <s:actionerror /> never generates any
output, and validation appears to pass.

-Wes