On 11/28/06 4:04 PM, "Juan Espinosa" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I want to know if render of buttons tables forms and other tags are based on
> this templates..and how i could change it

Hi Juan,

The rendering of the buttons is based on the theme template. The templates
can be found in the Struts source in:

    /core/src/main/resources/template

There are a few directories there. I believe S2 defaults to the xhtml theme.

I have extended the xhtml theme extensively to do variable multi-column
layouts. It took some work, and at the time I thought it was hard, but in
retrospect it wasn't that bad.

Take a look at the template that backs <s:textfield> first. It's text.ftl in
the xhtml directory. It's real short:

<#include "/${parameters.templateDir}/${parameters.theme}/controlheader.ftl"
/>
<#include "/${parameters.templateDir}/simple/text.ftl" />
<#include "/${parameters.templateDir}/xhtml/controlfooter.ftl" />

It includes a "controlheader", the simple text.ftl template, then a
controlfooter.

The control header and footer is where the table wrapping happens and the
simple/text.ftl is where the actual <input> element is generated from.

Just go through it a piece at a time.

I have yet to use a radio button group, but I think the template to start
with is radiomap.ftl.

When going through this just remember to follow the includes.

Good luck,

Mark