Dave Newton wrote:
From: David H. DeWolf [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of David H.
Yes, the context init parameter org.apache.tiles.DEFINITION_CONFIG
takes a comma separated list of files/resources.

  <context-param>
    <param-name>org.apache.tiles.DEFINITION_CONFIG</param-name>
    <param-value>/WEB-INF/tiles.xml,/WEB-INF/tiles-foo.xml</param-value>
  </context-param>

Theoretically, yes. You may need to enter a bug for it, I thought we had a test for that in the testsuite, but apparently do not.

What stack trace and/or specific error message do you get?

Like that? Startup is saying they're not defined in the web.xml but I'm
assuming I've just forgotten how to do that. Could it be a tiles version
thing?

If you're not getting a ClassNotFoundExceptions then I wouldn't guess so, but perhaps. It seems to me like those with version issues are having problems starting up with a basic configuration. . .whereas you've been able to get past that.

Dave