I would like to learn S2 while using the eclipse/WTP IDE. I currently use eclipse/WTP for a struts 1.3 project. But the way I constructed the eclipse project was a bit of a pain.

In reviewing the list archives, it looks like there is an easy way to generate a blank template for an S2 project with eclipse/WTP using maven.

The problem is, I don't really understand the process. It seems to have something to do with the S2 source tree (which I have) a pom file, and typing "mvn eclipse:eclipse". I tried that and I'm not really sure what it did.

I'm sure maven is a wonderful tool, but I'm hoping to avoid learning much about it right now. Perhaps I'm lazy, but I'm still trying to learn more about struts, jsp, servlets, hibernate, eclipse, ant, etc. So is there an idiot-proof way for me to generate an eclipse/WTP/S2 project?