The latest patch fixed all issues that I had before with this tag.
I tested it with various displayFormat values
   yyyy-MM-dd
   MM
   dd-MM-yyyy
and it always worked as expected.

Thanks a lot.
 Dariusz Wojtas

On 12/29/06, Musachy Barroso <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I attached a new patch to WW-1579, the name of the textfield will now be
"dojo.${name}". This will make the "params" interceptor throw an
exception, WW-1551 is asking to ignore such parameters. In the meanwhile
you can implement ParameterNameAware on your action and ignore anything
that starts with "dojo".

regards
musachy