I'm in the last month or so of work on my next book, so chances are you'll
finish it all off long before I have a chance to jump in, but just in
case, my username is fzammetti (I'm not terribly original!)  In the mean
time, feel perfectly free to ping me if you have any questions about the
code (I have zero doubt you'll get by just fine without me, but I'll make
the offer just the same) or just want to toss some ideas about it around.

Frank

--
Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect