Actually, I was going to commit it as a plug-in to the s2 code base in the next few weeks. But since Musachy started a separate project, it seems logical to have it all together - also means I have less to do ;-)

/Ian

Ted Husted wrote:
:) I think this is the part where Musachy gives Ian access to the
Google Code project :)