hallo guys!
 I spent a lot of time trying to retrive a catalog from a struts action but
 didn't get results! :(
 Following the guidelines found in the jakarta commonsChain, I did this:

 defining a catalog.xml <catalog>...</catalog>
 adding a ChainListener to web.xml
 defining a parameter org.apache.commons.chain.CONFIG_CLASS_RESOURCE to tell
 the listener where to locate the catalog.xml

 trying to retrive the catalog parsed from an action by doing:

 Catalog catalog = CatalogFactory.getInstance().getCatalog(); // this return
 null

 Question: do I have to config a CatalogFactory before?

 can anyone suggest me any reference or updated documentation regarding
 struts action and common chain?

 I saw that action mapping in struts-config.xml do accepts parameters
 "catalog and command".
 Do I have to use these to interact with commands?

 Please halp me, I'm getting Nuts!
 Emanuele.