2007/1/25, Dale Newfield <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Célio Cidral Junior wrote:
> Implementing Preparable does not seem to solve the problem because the
> parameters are set before the prepare() method is invoked.

Which is needed in order to know which object to retrieve from the DB.

I think you have not read the code I included in the first email.
Please, read it carefully and you will understand why Preparable
doesn't solve my problem.

This model usually includes including the parameters interceptor twice:
  Once before prepare and once after.

I can't figure out how that would be useful in my case.

Célio.