2007/1/25, Tom Schneider <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Unfortunately I don't think that's possible.  The parameters get put into a
map structure, so the original parameter order is lost by the time it gets
to the servlet API.  We've run into several instances where something will
work on one app server, but break on another because we had duplicate
parameters on the url--so depending on how the app server handled it, we
would get one or the other value.  I can't imagine that any java web
framework could do this successfully.

That's sad!  :-(

Célio.