2007/2/6, Strachan, Paul <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

you have to use a valid url with an anchor....your browser cannot make a
new HTTP request to a Tile. what were you expecting the link to contain?

The tile-path ".search" does not represent one tile but rather a collection
of tiles that, once they are put together, forms an actual JSP page.  I
don't really mind what the link contains so long as it yields that JSP
page.  (In the same way that a URL ending with ".do" does not point to an
actual file, but is redirected by the server to an action which, in turn,
might output some JSP file.)

But you made me realize that my assumption was unrealistic.  What I had in
mind would, at the least, imply redefining the servlet filters...

Anything to avoid using a mock-action that redirects to the desired tiled
JSP!  But I suppose I have little choice!