Hi Peter,
if you could send it to me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] I would appreciate.
No matter what I do, it does not call onsubmit validate js function. :-(

Thanks,
Rodrigo Pereira

On 2/6/07, Peter Bliznak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Rodrigo,
yes you can use commandButon.
Btw have you look at example code coming with Struts 1.3.5?
Peter.
PS
If you still have problem to make it work let me know I will send you some code
to nail it down.

Rodrigo Pereira <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: I am already doing this.
Can I use h:commandButton to submit ( call onsubmit ) struts-faces form?

Thanks,
Rodrigo Pereira

On 2/4/07, Martin Gainty  wrote:
> Kevin--
>
> I would suggest implementing the validation.xml packaged within struts as the
basis for your validation efforts
> Feel free to ping the list if you have any questions
>
> HTH,
> Martin--
> This e-mail message (including attachments, if any) is intended for the use
of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information
that is privileged, proprietary , confidential and exempt from disclosure. If you
are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any dissemination,