I think it was Chris from Adigio that had the blog entry. The proxy basically always checked the filesystem for the latest .groovy script, and then used it.

I'm not sure about Spring's groovy support, and whether it allows for hot swapping. I also personally think that defining actions in a service tier doesn't "smell" right.

/Ian

Dave Newton wrote:
--- Mark Menard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Oooh... I was thinking about something like that,
where you would not need
to keep reloading the application, but be able to
change the script, have it
dynamically recompile and simply hit reload. Kind of
like you can do with
JSP files under the Maven Jetty Plugin.

You can configure Spring2 beans to do this via the
<lang:groovy.../> element.
It's not clear to me if you can configure it so the
Groovy action can be hot-compiled w/ a standard
<bean.../> element but w/ a combination of refs or
something I'd bet you could.

d.