--- Matt Filion <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'm actually having a similar issue. I'm trying to
> get some paramters from the querystring (in either
an
> interceptor and tried earlier on an action)
> and have been unable to get any querystring values.

I don't know how either of you are going to get host
or URL information w/o access the request context
(which is also how you'd get the querystring, although
it is quite unclear to my why you would prefer that
over being ParameterAware).

I suppose you could set the information in one of the
interfaces with a map via an interceptor, or create
your own interface, but so far it's not clear to me
why you'd want to.

d.