Right now I have an interceptor that is creating a context for a set of
menus that is being generated around each page. In order for it to capture
the current "section" it is getting sent as a querystring paramter in a
link. When I sniff the request which I check from both the opensymphony
ActionContext.getContext().getParamter("") and ServletActionContext.
getRequest().getParameter(""). I am getting the names of all paramters in
the request from both and printing them out and get absolutely no
querystring parameters. I get the parameters submitted via the form but
not the querystring parameters.

Matt

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of
e-mail for such purpose.

cc

Subject
Re: [S2] access to URL information

--- Matt Filion <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'm actually having a similar issue. I'm trying to
> get some paramters from the querystring (in either
an
> interceptor and tried earlier on an action)
> and have been unable to get any querystring values.

I don't know how either of you are going to get host
or URL information w/o access the request context
(which is also how you'd get the querystring, although
it is quite unclear to my why you would prefer that
over being ParameterAware).

I suppose you could set the information in one of the
interfaces with a map via an interceptor, or create
your own interface, but so far it's not clear to me
why you'd want to.

d.