I'm trying to figure out what the differences, pros and cons, are between using
the ModelDriven interface to expose a domain object to the data transfer of the
framework and just putting a domain object on the action as a property.

For instance, if my domain object is Customer, what would be the consequences
and benefits of using modelDriven with a getModel() that returns an instance of
Customer, versus having a getCustomer() property on my action object?