I believe your running into something I ran into the other day, something
I didn't know... if you have an attribute:

someAttribute="123<%=someVar%>"

...the value of someVar isn't inserted.  However, if you do:

<% someVar = "123" + someVar %>
someAttribute="<%=someVar%>"

...that works.  The combination of static text and a scriplet seems to not
work.  Give it a shot, see if that does the trick for you...

Frank

--
Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect