Hi,
I am trying to user tree or tree2 component.
I saw there are those references within myfaces-extensions that ships
with struts-faces integration library example, but I got an err. When
I tried to download it from myfaces.apache.org, I got another
error....

Thanks,
Rodrigo Pereira

On 3/3/07, Laurie Harper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Rodrigo Pereira wrote:
> Hi,
> I am facing problems trying to use t:tree with struts-faces
> integration library, does anybody have an idea on how I can do that?

That's a bit of a broad question... What specifically are you having
problems with?

L.