I am indeed using Tiles. I never understood why anyone would use Struts and not use Tiles. It is my favorite "struts feature", and one which I wouldn't willingly give up. Suggestions? Fixes? Work-arounds? Is the problem with Struts or MyFaces? Is this in the bug list? Is there a projected fix date?

Thanks,
Ray Clough
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Rodrigo Pereira wrote:
Are you using Tiles?
I guess the issue relies here. If I try to use Tomahawk w/o Tiles, no
problem, but when I use tiles, booom, I get an error.

Thanks,
Rodrigo Pereira