Re-asking if there's anything in the logs that seems
relevent both on startup and on the request? Also, if
you're getting the freemarker error, look *before* the
freemarker error in the log to see what the actual
problem is (and turn devMode on).

d.

http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/config-browser-plugin.html

> around with them.

> /com/bubbleclip/web/example/HelloWorld.action"

> meant by typing

localhost:8080/application/com/bubbleclip/web/example/HelloWorld.action

> namespace="/com/bubbleclip/web/example", in the
> >>> >> >

> {...}/com/bubbleclip/web/example/HelloWorld.action

> a big project, but am
> "There is no Action
> application.

> namespace="com/bubbleclip/web/example"

> class="com.bubbleclip.web.example.HelloWorld">
> >>> >> >>
> <result>/web/example/HelloWorld.jsp</result>

> method="{1}"
> name="input">/example/Login.jsp</result>
> type="redirect-action">Menu</result>

> <result>/example/{1}.jsp</result>

> following:

application/src/com/bubbleclip/web/example/ExampleSupport.java

application/src/com/bubbleclip/web/example/HelloWorld.java

application/src/com/bubbleclip/web/example/Login.java

application/src/com/bubbleclip/web/example/Login-validation.xml

application/src/com/bubbleclip/web/example/Package.properties

http://www.nabble.com/There-is-no-Action-mapped-for-action-name-HelloWorld.----unknown-location--tf3362312.html#a9353654

> archive at Nabble.com.

> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]