I have to agree with stanlick with this.

I have abandoned in my project the more complex themes of struts and kept
it in the "simple" theme (with customized tag templates here and there)
because of these "<Table>" tags coming out of nowhere.
If you imply a deduction that a <s:form> tag implies in the presence of a
obsolete html table structure to a page. What if I wanted to use <div> and
(two fields inside a simple <td> tag, for instance ?)
Also, is counter-intuitive for html users that a <s:form> actually renders
a table, instead of simply render a <form> tag.

As for documentation, I recommend and effort to map the relation between
tag x freemarker template so this tag customization becomes easier without
having to browse the struts.view.jsp code.

Dave Newton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
09/03/2007 18:40
Please respond to

cc

Subject
Re: Need more comprehensive AJAX Implementation Instructions

--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Also, I have yet to see what an Action class might
> actually look like to handle the asynchronous call.

It looks like any other Action.

(BTW, Tiles is supported in S2 via the Tiles plugin,
but Tiles 2 is still a bit fluxful.)

d.