From: Mike Baroukh [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2007 11:51 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: Validation framework question

Hi.

This is only a problem with javac and depending on wich java version you
use.
jdk5 should not have the problem.
You may also try to use jikes for compiler.

There may be or may be no code added for the validation.
But this is not the problem ...

Mike

Chaudhary, Harsh a écrit :
> I am having an arguement with a co-worker here and here is how it goes.
>
> We have a JSP which has about 100 input fields. These fields have custom
> validators on them. When we try to run the JSP, it throws an exception
> something to the tune of "Maximum try/catch size reached" or something
> like that. He says that this is because of the validations and when we
> remove the validations, everything is fine.
>
> I say that the validation framework has absolutely nothing to do with
> the JSP's. It deals with the struts forms exclusively. So, the exception
> could not have been because of the validators. He says that when the JSP
> is compiled to a servlet, all the validation code is added to the
> compiled version of the JSP, something I do not agree with.
>
> Any inputs?
>
> Thanks,
> Harsh.

Mike Baroukh

---
Cardiweb  - 31 Rue de Mogador Paris IXeme
06 63 57 27 22 - 01 53 21 82 63 - Jabber: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.cardiweb.com
---