From: David Harland [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 15 March 2007 15:17
To: user@struts.apache.org
Subject: How do you provide a Map from the application scope for the
list of a s:select

How do you provide a Map from the application scope for the list of a
s:select.

I keep getting the following error

The requested list key 'referenceLookup.idQuestionOptions' could not be
resolved as a collection/array/map/enumeration/iterator type. Example:
people or people.{name} - [unknown location]

Ufi Limited
Registered in England No.  3980770
Registered Office:  Dearing House, 1 Young Street, Sheffield, S1 4UP

learndirect Solutions Ltd
Registered in England No. 5081669
Registered Office:  Dearing House, 1 Young Street, Sheffield, S1 4UP

UFI Charitable Trust
Registered in England No.  3658378
Registered Charity No.  1081028
Registered Office:  Dearing House, 1 Young Street, Sheffield, S1 4UP

- ------
ML {UFI}