--- Ted Husted <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> The validation comes out of XWork, so we'd have to
> file a ticket over there.

My guess is that it wouldn't be worth it; it's easy
enough to see the need for the existing way of doing
it and it's not *that* much more work. I guess. :/ If
anybody else chimes in and thinks it's a reasonable
idea I'll throw the idea XWork's way.

I haven't heard anything about JSR 303 for awhile now
and I was never sure if it allowed for validation
based on anything except the bean itself, which I've
never been a huge fan of (I always used
[Dyna]ValidatorActionForms :)

Thanks,
Dave