Frank W. Zammetti wrote:
Quick question... can anyone tell me if it's possible to forward to a JSP that is stored in a JAR file (i.e., in a JAR located in WEB-INF/lib), and if so, how? I couldn't find a quick answer on the first few pages of Googling, figured someone here would probably know off the top of their heads. Thanks!

Not in any standard way, no. There may be container-specific solutions, but you'd be working outside the spec.

L.