Hi musachy,

Thanks for pointing it out. I forgot what environment I am in now. My last
project was .NET desktop application.

Anyhow, what I am trying to do is to pick up a id from a table. Then, pass this
id to an Ajax link as parameter. I used an onClick function to setup a
javascript variable as id. Then, in the struts part, I have the following lines

<s:url action="parameterlist" id="parlistUrl">
<s:param name="orderid" value="%{id}" />
</s:url>
<s:a theme="ajax" notifyTopics="/refresh">Refresh</s:a>
<s:div id="searchParameters" theme="ajax" href="%{parlistUrl}"

Obviously, this won't work as you already pointed out the tags run on the
server side.

Is there anyway I can get around it?

Thanks,
Willa