Using the ajax tags you can submit a form on the request, using the "formId"
attribute (http://struts.apache.org/2.0.6/docs/ajax-tags.html), like:

<form id="data" >
 //fields here
 // if you need to submit an id, use <input type="hidden" value="superId"
/>
</form>

<s:a theme="ajax" formId="data" href="%{#url} >Submit</s:a>

I'm assuming that the mentioned "id" parameter is something that will change
on the client based on some user selection or something, otherwise you could
build your url using the "url" tag, and just use it in the href attribute of
the ajax tags.

regards
musachy